The 6th Africa-Wide Agricultural Extension Week (AAEW) shall be held from 5th to 11th November 2023 in Abuja, Nigeria. The AAEW 2023 is a flagship event of the African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (AFAAS). The event shall be co-organised and hosted by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural development (FMARD) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Nigeria Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (NIFAAS) and African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (AFAAS). The conference will be held as a hybrid event (physical and virtual participation).
Conference Theme is: “Harnessing Agricultural Extension & Advisory Services in Scaling Regenerative Agriculture and Nature Based Solutions for Food System Transformation in Africa“. Submissions should be made on the following sub-themes:
- Strengthening Agriculture and Agricultural Extension & Advisory Services (AEAS) Policy Environment and Institutional Frameworks.
- Capacitating and Supporting AEAS Demand and Delivery Systems for Access and Quality Improvement.
- Mobilising AEAS and Research, in Innovation Platforms for Resilient Regenerative Agriculture (RA) & Nature based Agri-production and marketing systems.
- Leveraging Digital Potentials for AEAS & RA.
- Adopting Inclusive Strategies/Approaches for Service Provision.
- Human Capacity Strengthening and improving research and entrepreneurship in AEAS & RA.
Individuals and organisations/institutions can submit proposals / abstracts on:
- Topics related to the central theme or sub-themes.
- Any other extension-related issues not directly related to the conference theme, but are of potential interest and value to conference participants.
Submissions should be Research and Papers that are based of philosophical though or practical experience (Case studies, Action research, Success stories and video-based presentations).
Submit Abstract in Microsoft Word to: email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Abstract to be submitted on or before July 15th, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance to be sent on or before August 15th, 2023.
- Full papers to be submitted on or before September 15th, 2023
- Presenters to register for the conference and pay $100 by September 30th, 2023.